REAL ESTATE VIDEO PRODUCTION IN LAS VEGAS
CREATE A VISION, SELL THE DREAM
REAL ESTATE VIDEO PRODUCTION SETS YOUR PROPERTY APART
Did you know that video attracts 6X more buyers and that 86% of online shoppers watch video content during their search? In today’s real estate market, video storytelling is the single most powerful way to set yourself apart, whether you’re trying to sell a single listing or an entire project.
REAL ESTATE VIDEO PRODUCTION REEL
IF A PICTURE IS WORTH 1,000 WORDS, A VIDEO IS PRICELESS.
True video tours provide life-like video walk-throughs of your real estate properties, allowing buyers to get a real sense of the property scale and flow. Tours highlight standout features of the home, such as upscale pantries, high end appliances, hardwood floor designs, moldings, hardware, columns, water features, etc. Perfect for average sized home or luxury property.
My real estate video production brings luxury properties to life with the highest-quality 4K digital videos edited for web, mobile, social media and more. I am using only the latest pro digital cinema technology, stabilization tools and exciting editing techniques to create video content that can seduce luxury-minded audiences and elevate your distance-selling chances.
I am looking for the sweet spot where creative success meets cost-efficiency to give you the best product you can afford.
DO YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR REAL ESTATE BUSINESS? USE VIDEOS!
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world and the THIRD most visited website in the world.
- A single video is worth 1.8 Million words.
- Over 100 Million people watch online videos each day.
- According to NAR, 73% of sellers say they would list with a real estate agent that would use video to market their property.
- 90 percent of homebuyers use the Internet during their home search.
- Position you and your business as the authority on your area. In real estate marketing, your ideal client is on the Internet. Be viewed as the local expert.
- Build relationships. Video helps develop familiarity and approachability.
- Help a consumer “mentally move in” to a property. They can SEE and get a FEEL of the home.
- Online video gives real estate agents the chance to introduce themselves, show potential clients the features of their listings without ever meeting them.
- Share the real estate agent’s abilities, credentials and processes, and differentiate the agent from his competitors.
-To give information about housing market trends in the agent’s market.
- Be easy to find. Having searchable videos hosted on sites like YouTube will help your Google rankings. Videos are 53 times more likely to generate a first page Google ranking.
-Grab and keep your prospects attention. Video makes up for 50% of all internet activity.